1. Surf at Surfers Paradise beach and take a stroll along Soul Boardwalk! Surfers Paradise Beach is one of the Gold Coast’s main beaches, hosting regular concerts, festivals, and events each month. Don’t miss the beachfront markets on a Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday night. Also, make sure to take a stroll along the esplanade, where cool cafes, surf shops, and casual eateries just beg to be visited.
2. Head to Paradise Centre for a wonderful shopping experience! Paradise Centre features over 100 global brands and leading Australian retailers, and is easily one of the Gold Coast’s best places to shop. There’s also a huge choice of recognisable restaurants and cafes that are well worth visiting. Paradise Centre is just minutes from Surfers Paradise Beach.
3. Try some of the attractions! Surfers Paradise is known for its world-class attractions, with just some being Infinity, Dracula’s Haunted House, Sling Shot, Vomatron, Wax Museum, Timezone, Ripley’s Believe It or Not Odditorium, and plenty more.
4. Take a break at Macintosh Island Park! Full of lush gardens, picturesque creeks, and colourful peacocks, Macintosh Island Park is a much-needed change of pace. It’s perfect for jogging, strolling, sunbathing, or picnicking.
5. See the Gold Coast from above at SkyPoint! You haven’t seen all of the Gold Coast if you haven’t been to SkyPoint. Sitting on top of the huge Q1 building, SkyPoint offers an incredible 360 view over the Gold Coast, as well as a relaxed cafe for coffee and a tasty bite. If you love a good thrill attempt SkyPoint Climb, the chance to climb Australia’s tallest outdoor structure atop the Q1 building.